Mental adjustment by food

 Artifical dopamine


Social media

Fast food

Drugs

Alcohol

Partying

Drugs

Working



In my case, it is definitely alcohol, phone scrolling and  fast food - things like  japanese curry

just provides that mental relief, takes off the edge


alcohol makes me forget things, just loosen up and stop the thinking and go into the 'just-do-it, just-say-it' mode


phone scrolling gives me the stop the thinking too, and takes off some of the edges too, esp when there is something I can laugh to,  just break it up for me, so I don't get too intense


The phone scrolling, I successfuly get on top of that, due to my belief to be there for the kids 

Bhawana say recently you don't need Alcohol to give you that feeling 

Now I am also eliminating the food bit



Healthy dopamine

Cold shower

Running

Hiking

Exercising

Healthy food

Healthy relationship

Sleep

Music

Gratitude

Meditation

Writing

Laughing



All this time, food is my fix.  That is why for Remi it is so important. Not to keep on feeding her food when things get hard.  I dont want her to associate food as a relief of stress. 

There are intense emotion is to slowly co-regulate. 


I need to find ways of relief for myself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment