Body works & revelation

  • These days I am doing so much work over my body. The scissors / gym incident (6th Sept) has prompted me to change course & focus on this subject before jumping into prgenancy. Wise move. 
  • The chiro / osteo visit has opened my eyes. I wonder why I did not go there sooner. I think I had a wrong assumption and nobody highlighted it to me. Dr Caroline is too nice to push her views on me. But in saying that, I am glad I found out about it now. Her not pressing to tell me made me feel like the conventional method does not work and I had to resort to naturopathy / functional medicine area, which led me to a tremendous success of 16kg loss. Before I get pregnant. Ideally I want to get into optimal physical state before going to pregnancy, so I have a benchmark to go back to. 
  • The chiropractor Dr Dylan is very smart and seem to have a lot of experience with Spondyloarthritis - I really want to ask him more & dig more from him. I quite like him. 
  • The osteo Dr Andy is a quiet, controlled, reserved man. But he is deep too. I don't know, I think what he does is gentle too. So I quite like him too. 

My conclusion 




What I learnt from the chiropractor
  • C4-C7 is solely responsible for my arms & hands

What I learnt from the osteopath

No comments:

Post a Comment