Putting Alexis to sleep

I had the loveliest time with Alexis

It is 11am, so definitely her nap time

She was in her star sleeping bag already
But she still moves around quite actively
So I put her in the cot

And she pulls herself up, standing against the cot rail
She is smiling and giggling
Knowing at this rate she won't be sleeping
I pick her up and hold her in my arms

I gently sshhhing her to sleep
Her eyes are looking tired and she is getting there
She decides to do the occassional jerking, whilst giggling
Then I blow her tummy and she is shrieking in delight

Then I gently ssshhing her to sleep again
Do this 3-4 times and then i find her very sweetly fell asleep in my arms
Dummy came off

And I place her gently in the cot
and she continues on sleeping

I was in a pretty good mood
and i think she would have got my positivities and be in good mood too

its great

No comments:

Post a Comment