Working with your family members

 As children are getting bigger


we are learning to work with each other


Alexis is the most similar to me with her way of thinking

Its just that  she is very fast, and I am very fast, and if we both too fast, in a slightly different direction, train crash. 


Jack is the most opposite to me

They are also adapting to me 


Do I want the experience to be pleasant? then I need to balance my mouth & my mind

It is also about 'making the experience' pleasant for Remi, Jack

so it is about angle-ing it so that they feel like they are part of the journey too


it takes time, of course

I'm sure we get better as we learn more :) 


I always can work with my mom, but I never really work with my dad, until I was 32 years old, working on management rights together. It was a pleasure to work with him, I admire his brain a lot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment